Lutheran West Homecoming 2009


These pictures are also long over due. Jamie & Chris both looked great this year for homecoming and of course their dates looked amazing too! Jamie's girlfriend Jamie won Homecoming Queen (hence the tiara). They both had an awesome time, and apparently Jamie managed to do an ok job of dancing with his brace. Check out the adorable couples.
Are they adorable or what!?
Seriously, adorable right??
Don't worry Chris has warned Brenna about my picture taking on more than one occasion. She doesn't think I'm crazy, just predictable...

The flowers were just so pretty!




The beautiful couple.

You can't tell but it was a treacherous journey to get to this awesome picture taking spot. Mom and I thought it would be nice to pick Jamie up and carry her given how tiny she is we thought "no problem!". Well let's just say Mom and I almost took out the Homecoming Queen...

Too cute!


The flowers were so pretty I had to include them...
0 Responses