Christmas Decorations

So Kirk & I had decided not to get a Christmas tree this year in the interest of saving money, his Aunt Beth had bought us a gorgeous wreath as a house warming present and we were just going to hang that in the front window, but everyone thought that was sad, so Kirk's parents went out and bought us a wonderful pre-lit tree from Walmart, they have some GREAT deals! Anyways, they brought it over last night and we set it up & Kirk & I decorated it and I have to say it's VERY exciting for me! Our very first Christmas tree! Mom was wonderful enough to donate our old tree skirt, which I was almost more excited about than the tree LOL, and I bought a beautiful angel from K-Mart. Here are some pictures of our pretty tree and wreath, and little Lexie pretending to be a present! I'm SO excited for Christmas and this makes it even better. Mom & I are having a baking day on Saturday and she's bringing over all the decorations & stuff that she no longer uses, I can't wait to see what I want to take, our house is going to be so festive, YAY!!!!



Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Rachelle Says:

    I think that we have the same exact tree and angel. Great minds think alike! Your wreath is beautiful.