Labor Day '09

This Labor Day weekend we took a trip up to Port Clinton to the Mueller family trailer. Port Clinton is gorgeous and their trailer is right on the water. Lexie went for a little dip, this time completely of her own free will! We also took a trip to the local taxidermy shop with Uncle Eric that can only be described as interesting... The entire day was wonderful, Aunt Beth did a clam bake and it was absolutely delicious, clam broth and all. I got some great shots of one of my favorite men too: Papa! He was thoroughly enjoying the weather and the views, it was one of those days that you will always remember as truly enjoyable and peaceful. I'm glad that I managed to hold off on being totally sick until the next day, unfortunately I spent the whole Monday lying in Mom & Dad's recliner blowing my nose.... GROSS! Don't worry I didn't take any pictures of that!
Uncle Chuck & Uncle Eric manning the grill.
Austin, Carl, and Ali being good sports about my picture taking.
Aunt Beth & Papa enjoying the sun set.
Carl, Dad, Kirk, Mom, & Uncle Eric also enjoying the sun set.
Aunt Beth & Papa enjoying the lake view.
0 Responses