Welcome to Our Blog!

Welcome to our blog, this blog was inspired by Bobby & Rachelle's blog. I think having these blogs might be an excellent way for us all to stay up to date on each other's lives, I personally loved seeing the pictures of Bobby, Rachelle, & mischief & mayhem, and I would love to see updated pictures of them as often as possible. Kirk & I may not have any super adorable & fun to read about children (other than Lexie of course) but I think the idea is still great and this way everyone can see what we are up to & Addie & Carter can see updated pictures of Aunt D.D. & Uncle Tirt. Hopefully this will become an avenue for us all to feel connected to each other since we can't see each other as much as we'd all like. I would also like to clarify that while this is a posting about Kirk & I and our lives the postings will be done by me and anything I might say that is worth making fun of should in no way be a reflection of him as he as informed me that "he doesn't blog". I hope everyone enjoys our blog!
0 Responses