Welcome Home Lily!!

Well, I convinced the husband to let me get a kitten a few months ago (I think he thought I would stop bugging him to have kids for a while...) and the wait is finally over, little Lily came home this weekend and I don't think it's possible for her to be any cuter, crazier, or sweeter!! Luckily for Kirk she is going to be quite the little handful for a little while so it should distract me from the kids thing for a while, what a smart man!! LOL She will be 9wks old tomorrow and already loves her Mommy! Smart girl! Her big sister was VERY excited to see her, but Lily had never seen a dog before so she wasn't sharing those feelings of excitement. She is slowly realizing that her sister is not something to worry about and I'm sure they will be the best of friends before we know it!

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Rachelle Says:

    She is way too cute! Congrats!