Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a GREAT 4th of July weekend! We had a BLAST this year, instead of Kirk & I splitting our day between families we just had the party at our place and got to spend the whole day with the people we love. Thanks to our parents for donating tables and chairs, and for everyone bringing all the delicious side dishes. I think we've started a tradition that will last for many years to come! We definitely had beautiful weather and I think everyone had a really good time, we even have footage of Papa getting in on the cornhole action! We even found a new and improved place to watch the fireworks! I can't wait to do this again next year!

The guys enjoying some cornhole.

Josh was annoyed by my need to take pictures mid-game.


My beautiful decorations; something about Chinese lanterns really said 4th of July to me.



Ahhh, much more patriotic!


Everyone enjoying the gorgeous weather, good food, and great company.


0 Responses