My First Golfing Experience!

So Dad made the brilliant suggestion to go golfing on the morning of the wedding, and since my brothers wouldn't ever take me when we were younger (no I'm not bitter...) I was THRILLED! I have always had a hunch that I would LOVE golf and boy was I right! I had the BEST time!!! I had to use men's clubs and we figured out if I was right or left handed Friday when we got down there.... so needless to say it wasn't the most organized experience ever but that's what made it so perfect! We golfed on Crockett Ridge and it was a tough course from what I am told. Believe it or not Dad and I did NOT fight, I listened to him and apparently he says I have potential. I have officially found my calling, watch out LPGA here I come! LOL Just kidding, but I do LOVE golf, and just this week I found a STEAL and got some AWESOME golf clubs, they have pink details which just makes my day! hahaha

Take a look at the gorgeous view! Dad & Sean watching my mad skills!
Sean & Kirk on the 9th.

Kirk & I on the 9th. Don't I just LOOK like a golfer! haha


Just a shot of the amazing golf course.



Labels: edit post
0 Responses