Molly's Wedding

Molly's wedding was by far one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. It was on a GORGEOUS farm and it was just very intimate and personal. Her husband and his family seem like genuinely good people and it was just SUCH a great time! It was hard to pick which pictures I was going to put up because I took like a MILLION for Mom since she had to miss it... I finally narrowed it down to 8 haha.


Awwwww, the siblings.
The beautiful bride, and the always handsome uncle Tod.



The wedding party lined the front porch, the pictures just don't do this place justice!


I was OBSESSED with little Vivi, she just walked around with her little bare feet all throughout the ceremony and it was just WAY too adorable! This is my favorite picture of her.



The happy couple!


A picture of the gorgeous farm where this all took place, it was just so beautiful!


I finally got my wedding dance with Uncle Choppers, and I managed not to cry!

Sean and the glowing bride and the family tradition the dollar dance!

0 Responses