A Year of Love..



Last weekend Kirk and I celebrated our one year anniversary, this has been an incredible year full of living together as husband and wife. We have learned a TON about one another; such as Kirk's inability to keep his clothes of the laundry room floor, and my inability to take the clean folded clothes out of the clothes basket in our room and put them away. We've also learned that Kirk is patient about having to kill anything that I deem doesn't belong in the house, and that I am more patient about Lexie not being able to stay away from the smell of food. We've had the joy of working on our new home together (Kirk disagrees that there is any joy to be found in painting) and some sorrows too. We've started a business together, and added another little girl to our family (just the cat). All of this craziness has undoubtedly brought us closer together, and I can't wait to spend another year growing in love with the man of my dreams!
Our cake survived an entire year in the freezer and still tasted great!
Our newest house project, the living room!
Evidence of my inability to put away clothes. Believe it or not these clothes are all clean!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses